Angel Baby Bottom Balm
Your new angel's skin is anything softer, Is anything sweeter.Hey What's that crud, and that rash, and those scrapes. Being a baby is a hard business, from diaper rash to cradle cap to tiny fingernail scratches, and then bangs and scrapes galore as they begin to explore. Clinically tested Angel Baby Bottom Balm has got her back, his bottom, mama's dry skin, papa's razor burn and gazillions of other owies that come your family's way.
Our #1 best selling salve is clinically tested, safe for cloth diapers, and safely battles existing diaper rash and protects against flare ups. The only balm made with organic olive oil infused with a proprietary blend of naturally antibacterial and antifungal organic herbs, shea butter and pure essential oils, soothes itchy cradle cap, bug bites, scrapes, chicken pox, minor rashes, and burns.
|Brand||Earth Mama Angel Baby|
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
Wonderful cloth diaper safe diaper cream.
- I love love love this diaper rash cream. It works great for all kinds of skin conditions. My only complaint is that it needs to come in a bigger size because we go through it so quickly!
- This cream is fantastic. It doesn't stain the cloth diapers and cures the rash quickly. I use it for any irritated skin and I am impressed with the results! At first I was worried the small jar wouldn't last long, but after a few months of regular usage we still have a good portion left.
By Melissa Rae
- I love this company, and this is one of their best products. Not only is it wonderful for baby bottoms, it works wonders on my husband's eczema!
Smells REALLY good
- I love the smell of this stuff. It smells much better than conventional diaper cremes. I only use it when my daughter is looking a little pink and we haven't had a full blown rash yet! I also love that I know what most (if not all) of the ingredients are.
Perfect for light use
- I haven't found this particularly helpful for a bad diaper rash (like those resulting from a poo in the middle of the night) but for minor irritations and everyday preventative use it's perfect.