Chewbeads Jane Teething Necklace
100% silicone teething jewelry. Inspired by babies, worn by moms.
- 100% silicone beads (similar to pacifiers and nipples)
- Soft on babies gums and emerging teeth
- No BPA, phthalates, cadmium, lead, metals
- Easily cleaned with dish soap and water, also dishwasher safe
- Necklaces have a breakaway clasp for added safety
- Necklaces are a great sensory tool to help babies focus while nursing
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- I have the teal color (don't k ow the name!), and my son loves them. If I'm wearing them, he's constantly grabbing them. He was cutting two teeth at once and these were a great help.
Love, love, LOVE!
- Just got my Chewbeads today and I already love it. The length is just right for any neckline. I ordered Stormy Grey as it will go with pretty much my whole wardrobe and is subtle enough to wear often. I like that the beads aren't hard like I thought they would be and have a little give when you squeeze them. The weight is a little heavier than your average necklace but so far it hasn't pinched my hair yet (most beaded necklaces do). My four month old has just started to shove everything in his mouth and he likes to just hold on to it and feel the rubbery texture. I will definitely be adding another one to my cart to go along with my next order. Great product!
- Love,love,love! My LO always wants to chew on my necklaces anyway, so its nice to have something safe for her ;) super cute too!
Great Idea- Even for Grandma
- I really like this necklace, but it is pretty chunky and heavy. It's nice that I don't have to worry about him breaking it or choking on the beads. My mom likes to wear necklaces a lot and have them safe for the grand-babies so this is a perfect gift for her!
- This teething necklace is amazing,even for use with toddlers! My daughters 19 months and still takes a pacifier and since i bought one of these for her today shes barely even noticed that her pacifier wasnt around!! I would definetly recommend this to anyone especially breastfeeding mothers! It keeps the baby distracted!!