GroVia™ BioSoaker® Features
U.S. Patent No. 8115050
Made for use with the GroVia system. Remove soiled soaker pad and replace with a fresh one as needed.
- Made with Biodegradable & Compostable Materials*
- Fragarance & Dye Free
- Plastic & Chlorine Free
- Ultra thin construction
- Oeko-Tex 100 Certified
- G.E. Free
- Excpetional comfort and fit
* The elastic in the manufacturing of this diaper has not been tested for biodegradability & compostability. Please remove tabs before composting. Super Soft Lining Certified natural, 100% Ingeo spun bound non-woven fabric. Compostable to EN13432 (EU) standard and ASTM D 6400 (USA).
Core Sustainably harvested wood pulp fibers, containing a minimal ammount of SAP gel.
Waterproof Outer The Bio-Film used (fecula) is waterproof and 100% natural. Compostable to the following standard: EN 13432 (EU). Made with Ingeo Fibers, a renewable fiber, free of harsh synthetic chemicals and preservatives.
Fairly and conscientiously made in China.
Convenient for travel!
- I cloth diaper full time but I wanted a disposable option when traveling, especially in the airport. These worked great! I found them very absorbent. I love that I only need to buy one size and then will fit in the shell. One of the many reasons I hate buying disposables is I use only a few diapers and by the time I need to use them again I have to buy a different size. They are really convenient to use with a grovia shell and then when you want to go back to using a cloth insert you can switch it out easily. Nice!
Not my favorite
- We wanted to use these for travel situations, but were disappointed to find that our son did not like them. They don't have as much absorbency as the cloth or full disposable options and they leave a sticky residue on our shell. We like that they are a more eco-friendly option than disposables, and they do contain poops pretty well.
By Ashley S
- I love these for when really needing a disposable. The elastic in them is really nice for helping contain the poop and not get on the cover. They are pretty absorbant. The only problem I have with them is they are fairly pricey..I like how they are compostable, but the cost limits to them for an occasional use for us. I wouldn't use these full time due to cost.
Great for travel!
- We exclusively cloth diaper and have even stuck with cloth when traveling. But a recent trip was going to be very difficult - no laundry available and we were to be gone over a week. :/ I really didn't want "regular" disposables, so we tried these GroVia Biosoakers with a variety of our covers. They were great! We have a pretty heavy wetter and they didn't quite last as long as our favorite cloth diapers, but knowing that we just changed him more frequently and had no leaks. We used them in several different covers...GroVia shells, flip covers, Thirsties, and even Ragababe (ai2) - all worked great. We did not use the sticky tabs, as I was afraid it would leave residue (my husband stuck one to a Ragababe and it did leave a mark :/) but they didn't shift around at all. I never was brave enough to try them at night (we used cloth) but overall, I liked them. Buying another pack to have on hand for the future!
- We absolultey love these! It's great to have a better option than disposables when we're out of the house, but to also have something that is easier to handle and more absorbant when on -the-go. We use these with our Grovia AI2 shells when we're out of the house because it's more convenient than toating around messy cloth inserts, but also a much better option environmentally than most disposables.