Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Longies
soft, stretchy, durable, & ultra absorbent.
a year-round, day & night essential for cloth diapering.
sustainablebabyish longies are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. sustainablebabyish knit wool longies work well with one-size diapers, prefolds, and all sustainablebabyish fitteds, flats, and snapless-multi diapers.
content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
care: hand wash, lanolize, lay flat to dry – do not machine wash.
öko-tex certified wool yarns & dye, made in a socially and environmentally responsible knit house in China.
the sustainablebabyish knits line is in the one diaper-one tree program. the hang tags are made of plantable, wildflower, recycled stock – when you are done with the tag plant in potting soil or your garden, add water, & watch your flowers grow.
|Brand||Sloomb | sustainablebabyish|
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- So soft!! Review by Amber
- Worth Every Penny Review by Megan
- Unexpectedly amazing Review by Melissa
- Awesome Wardrobe Must Have! Review by Crystal
- Really long but beautiful Review by Lauryn
- Works great Review by Amber
- Totally Worth the Money!! Review by Erin