Badger Baby Active Sunscreen Cream 30 SPF - 2.9 Oz by
Badger Baby Active Sunscreen Cream 30 SPF
- New simpler formula for 2013 (see baby sunscreen ingredients).
- Broad Spectrum protection from UVA & UVB rays using the mineral Zinc Oxide – NO oxybenzone, octisalate, octinoxate, avobenzone, or added Vitamin A.
- Water resistant for at least 40 minutes.
- Certified Organic base of Sunflower Oil, Beeswax & Vitamin E is ultra-moisturizing and soothing.
- Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies & kids.
- BPA & phthalate-free tube from 40% PCR recycled #2 plastic.
- No animal testing.
- Biodegradable and safe for coral reefs and other ecosystems.
Safe, Effective, & Gentle Baby Sunscreen. Badger's SPF30 Baby Sunscreen Cream contains non-nano Zinc Oxide to protect from both UVA & UVB rays, in a base of safe, soothing USDA Certified Organic ingredients. It is water & sweat resistant for 40 minutes, biodegradable, and works immediately upon application. Badger sunscreens have been recommended by the Environmental Working Group, Consumer Reports, the TODAY show, SAFBaby.com and numerous other sources. Packaged in a BPA- and Phthalate-free, recyclable #2 plastic tube. This Baby Sunscreen Cream has the mild scent of Chamomile and Calendula, and can be used by the whole family! Pediatrician tested & approved safe for babies and kids.
Directions for use: Knead tube before each use. For full protection, apply liberally (2mg/cm2 of skin) to all exposed skin, then rub in to reduce whitening effect. Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor.
Reapply baby sunscreen: After 40 minutes of swimming or sweating. Immediately after towel drying. At least every 2 hours.
Active Sunscreen Ingredient:
Non-Nano, Uncoated Zinc Oxide 18.75%
*Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, *Cera Alba (Beeswax), Tocopherol (Sunflower Vitamin E), *Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Oil, *Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, *Hippophae Rhamnoides (Seabuckthorn) Fruit Extract
94% Certified Organic by NSF