bumGenius Freetime - Snaps - Austen
A revolutionary new All-In-One style diaper from bumGenius, the makers of the popular bumGenius OS pocket diaper. Features stay dry semi-attached inserts for quick drying type, and maximum customizability.
Availability: In stock.
bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diaper with Snaps
- 3×3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35+ pounds).
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit.
- One step cloth diaper - no stuffing!
- Two rows of snaps ensure a trim, bumGenius fit every time!
- Gentle leg elastic contains the mess!
- Semi-attached, stay dry inserts dry faster and allow for customized absorbency where your child needs it most.
Cloth diapering made even easier!
bumGenius Freetime All-In-One One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. Our "no-stuff" system with semi-attached, stay dry inserts is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. Our one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 8 and 35 pounds.
Only the Best for Your Baby
The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away.
- Fasten hook tabs to laundry tabs on slot cover.
- Pre-wash cold. Wash hot (100F/40C) with a recommended cloth diaper detergent.
- Extra rinse. Line Dry.
- No laundry additives. No fabric softeners.
- Use 1/4 cup or 60 mL bleach in the hot wash once per month.
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Classic! Review by Meagan
- Great Freetime Print Review by Maura
Here's my general Freetime review (updated as we've been using these for about 10 months now):
These diapers are great and a very high quality. If you're sold on this style, getting a pack of six (or twelve) is a good way to go. Our day care allows cloth diapers that are all in one and these diapers have been great. We use the snap version and they are easy for everyone to use (mom, dad, day care, grandmas, and babysitters). They are also easy to care for. Some people complain about the long dry time. In the winter we hang them in our house and they are dry within 9 hours. In the summer, they dry within an hour or two in the sun. We didn't have any leaking in the first 5 weeks of use, but we did as our kiddo went longer without needing to be changed. I had to modify our wash routine and relied heavily on Fluff Love University to figure out what would work for us, our water, and machine. These are, of course, more bulky than disposables, so age appropriate clothes can be tight around the bum. Comfort and performance seemed to be good once my baby started crawling and walking.
There are less expensive ways to do cloth diapers, but these are high quality and I expect we'll use these for future kids. (Posted on 11/19/2016)
- Our favorite AIO Review by Marla
Now as low as: $215.95
Now as low as: $110.95
Now as low as: $430.92