ERGObaby Carrier - Black/Camel
Availability: Out of stock
This is THE All-in-One soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily. The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- National Molding buckles tested up to 235 pounds
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Don't reach for my Ergo Review by Carissa
- Love it! Review by Autumn
I love that it can strap around my waist, then the baby goes in in less than 10 seconds. I do this all the time (leave it strapped around my waist) then drive wherever, then it's so easy and quick to just grab baby and pull arm stars on me and we're on our way!
My husband loves and uses it to - the adjustment for size using front and back carrier goes really fast.
I've heard the complaint that baby can't be outward facing... but with my first son and a previous carrier that could have him outward facing: I only used that feature once or twice - so I don't mind that limitation one bit.
It can also be washed easily. I have the black/camel so it blends in nicely with my wardrobe and looks nice even for formal events that a funky pattern may not. (Posted on 11/10/2015)
- Great Carrier Review by Ioana
- Love this carrier Review by Mackenna
- Love! Review by Jodi
- Essential! Review by Samantha
Only wish she could face out in the one we have! (Posted on 3/27/2015)
- Can't live without it! Review by Kaylan
- Worth Every Penny Review by Lou
We loved it so much that we invested in an Ergo performance when we had our second.
Our babies are 19 months apart, so it was great that we can both wear one!
I could not have survived two under two without our Ergos! (Posted on 3/29/2014)
- Must have baby product Review by JeanBean
I went on a family hike when the baby was about 2 months old. I used the infant insert and both the baby and I were very comfortable even after 2 hours.
From about 3 months to 5 months, the baby got a little too big for the infant insert, but still too small for the carrier, so it was a little awkward. However, ever since, I use it every single day w/o back pain. Now he is 1, and we still both love it. :) (Posted on 3/13/2013)
- The Best out of 5 I've tried Review by Cassaundra
- Allows me to be a mobile mama! Review by Jenny
- Best ever! Review by clr1110