ERGObaby 360 Carrier - 4 Position Carrier - Gray
Availability: Out of stock
Regular Price: $159.99
Special Price $103.99
ERGObaby 360 Baby Carrier - Gray
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier’s innovative design features a structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position and for recommended hip and spine positioning. The revolutionary carrier seat is designed with buttons for an adjustable width that grows with your baby to ensure comfort and ideal hip positioning in all four carry positions.
The carrier features an adjustable back panel to provide added height and neck support for your baby with a stowable hood to support baby’s head while sleeping, protect baby from sun and offer mom privacy while nursing.
The Four Position 360 Carrier also features a newly designed waistband that easily and securely fastens with velcro and can be worn high or low on the waist for wearer comfort and provides extra support for the low back.
The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier is usable from day one with your newborn with an Ergobaby Infant Insert (sold separately & fcoolor babies 7-12lbs) and through 36 months (up to 33lbs.). The Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier is the only carrier you’ll ever need.
- Comfortable and ergonomic in all 4 positions
- Allows baby to be seated in the front-outward position
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps
- Adjustable hood to support baby’s head while sleeping, protect baby from sun and offer mom privacy while nursing
- Adjustable seat width and back panel grows with your baby
- Structured bucket seat to support your baby in an ergonomic seated position
- Adjustable velcro waistband (26-55") that can be worn high or low to maximize comfort, especially in the event of a C-section, and provide low-back support
- 100% Cotton Canvas shell and 100% Cotton Poplin lining
- Machine washable
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Favorite Carrier Review by Megan
- Convenient Review by JRosMom
The onot downfall is that I find it difficult to get into on my own (but that could be due to lack of practice on my own). (Posted on 11/25/2015)
- The Best Carrier! Review by Jason