ERGObaby Carrier - Night Sky
Availability: In stock.
Regular Price: $120.00
Special Price $84.00
This is THE All-in-One soft baby carrier, assisting you through all the stages of your baby's growth and moving from front to hip to back position easily. The ERGO Baby Carrier's ergonomic design supports a correct sitting position for the baby's hip, pelvis and spine growth. It disperses most of the baby's weight between the hips and thighs, which helps to eliminate compression of the spine when hanging by the crotch which most other designs require. The ERGO also balances the baby's weight to parents' hips and shoulders, and alleviates physical stress for the parent.
- 14 ounce cotton canvas for maximum durability
- 400 threads per inch cotton poplin lining and hood
- 100% cotton batting in body of carrier to soften edges
- One inch, high density foam in shoulder straps
- Quarter inch high density neoprene foam in waist belt
- National Molding buckles tested up to 235 pounds
- Waist belt circumference from 25" to 43"
- Fits from 5' to 6.5' body height with adjustable shoulder and chest straps
- Sleeping hood adjusts in length to growth of baby
- Reinforcement stitching used at all fabric intersections
- Interior rip-stop reinforcements at critical intersections
- High quality black webbing
- Durability/strength tested up to 90 pounds
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Pricey but worth it! Review by Nichole
- Great Baby Carrier! Review by Army Wife & Mommy
We just found out about Ergo when my daughter was 13 months old. We have tried a variety of other carriers and for one reason or another they were just not the right fit for us. (Too hot, uncomfortable, back pain, etc.).
The only downside to the ERGO is the back / upper body support for the baby is rather short. Perfect for a newborn, but not so much for an older baby. My daughter is small for her age, and so she still fits. Not sure how it would work with an older baby.
(Posted on 7/1/2013)
- Love it! Review by Jennie