We keep these on hand at all times for occasional use during outings/vacations but also for when diaper rash strikes. This saves me from having to put oils on my cloth diapers when I'm lubbing up a sore bottom. Also handy for overnight use when I run out of the GroVia O.N.E. diapers.
(Posted on 9/30/2016)
We are such a fan of these disposable inserts for our cloth diapers. On days where we are busy traveling and don't want a pile up of stinky inserts, these are great! They are super absorbent, easy to use, and I love the fact that they are biodegradable! These are a MUST!!!
(Posted on 8/14/2015)
- I brought 7 shells on a 6-day trip and went through maybe 25-30 biosoakers.
- These definitely did not last overnight, bring disposables for bedtime.
- All shells were pre-stuffed with only the back sticky attached. I'd do this every night so they were ready in the diaper bag the next day.
- At diaper change I'd pull up the front of the soaker onto baby, take off sticky, then cover with shell.
- My daughter is 27 lbs and 33.5 in and I had the shells fully snapped in rise! Typically she's on the middle rise.
- Pull off the biosoakers SLOWLY from the shell so you don't leave residue.
The biosoakers contained BM's so well I didn't have a soiled shell the entire trip!
(Posted on 6/30/2015)
These are pretty amazing, i love that they have sticky backs to help keep them in place when using any kind of shell, but we use the grovia ones. I can use these for longer road trips and not worry about changing for a while because they are very absorbent! Definitely will keep these as a great disposable option.
(Posted on 5/12/2015)
I absolutely love this! I love having the option of disposable inserts in my shells, and the price point is great for the quality of the product. For me to get a similar product that's completely disposable would be almost double. However I have the shells so this is super easy and dad friendly! Must recommend for a long trip or vacation.
(Posted on 4/26/2015)