GroVia O.N.E. Diaper - Cloud
The O.N.E diaper is a true all-in-one diaper (fits 10-35+ pounds) that comes with everything you’ll ever need to cloth diaper a baby: enough absorbency to forget boosters and doublers (even overnight), two built-in closure options, and a heavy-duty construction that is built to last.
The O.N.E. features a unique Outlast closure system that gives the user the ability to choose between Hook & Loop and Snap closures, and the ability to buy a replacement kit when your Hook & Loop wears out. O.N.E's absorbency comes from a hidden body layer PLUS our one-of-a-kind cotton, channeled soaker design that is trim yet absorbent. All with the same amazing quality you've come to know and love in GroVia products.
Availability: In stock.
GroVia O.N.E. - Cloud
No need to choose between Hook & Loop or Snap closures
With the O.N.E., you can have both! The removable Hook & Loop closure is perfect for those who love a no hassle; fit but want to transition to a snap closure later on.
- Built-in extra absorbency means the perfect nighttime solution
- Lasts from birth to potty learning (fits 10 - 35 lbs).
- No prepping - can start using right away
- Modular Snap In Soaker System allows for customization
- Easy closure replacement
- Fairly and conscientiously made in China
O - Outlast Closure
N - No Prep
E - Easy To Use
Hidden Inner Layer: 100% Polyester Microfiber
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU
Soaker: 100% Cotton topped with 100% Polyester Microfleece
Body Lining: 100% Polyester Microfleece
Outer: 100% Water Resistant Polyester TPU (Exclusive of Trim)
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Great diaper! Review by Emily
- Amazing High Quality Diaper Review by Mimash
- Soft and cozy! Review by Vanessa
- Awesome Diaper, especially for overnight!! Review by Jen
- Overall the best diaper out there Review by rachel
- Great for Day, Ok for Night Review by Cassie
Cons: Don't be fooled by the prep once. I tried it, and it didn't work out. I had to wash these 5 times to get them to work for overnight, and I fold the infant insert in half so there is actually 3 layers. Sadly these smell like ammonia if you leave them on your baby too long at night (8+ hours). I mainly use them during they day for a better fit under certain clothes, and try to avoid long situations with them. (Posted on 10/8/2015)
- Very nice but bulky for a skinny kid Review by Ericka
- Very absorbant, very versatile Review by Gloria