Koi Pain Relieving Gel Roll-On - Hemp Extract 500mg CBD
Cooling pain relief infused with broad spectrum hemp goodness and 19 essential oils
Soothe your muscles and joints with our proprietary blend of menthol, Hemp Extract, and 19 essential oils. This topical analgesic acts quickly to deliver relief right where you need it, and is great for temporary relief of aches and pains associated with backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains. The no-mess roll-on applicator makes it easy to use anywhere, providing cooling pain relief so you can restore balance back to your life.
- 3 oz (89 mL) bottle
- 500 mg of Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract per bottle
- Includes 10% Menthol for cooling pain relief
- Made with a proprietary blend of 19 essential oils
- No-mess roll-on applicator
- For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with backache, arthritis, strain, bruises, and sprains
- NDC 73482-001-01
Menthol (cooling pain reliever)
Other Ingredients: Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Ethyl Alcohol, White Camphor Essential Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Hemp Extract, Capsicum Fruit Oleoresin, Sweet Basil Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Ravensara Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Spearmint Oil, Wild Oregano Oil, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water, Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
- Adults and children 2 years of age and older: Apply to the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under 2 years of age: consult a physician.
Store in a cool, dry place with lid closed tightly.
- For external use only.
- Flammable: Keep away from excessive heat or open flame.
- Avoid contact with the eyes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of product and consult a physician.
- Do not apply to wounds or damaged skin.
- Do not bandage tightly.
- If pregnant or breastfeeding, ask a health professional before use.
- Keep out of reach of children. If accidentally ingested, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.