bumGenius Elemental One-Size Cloth Diaper 6-pack
bumGenius Organic One-Size Cloth Diapers offer an industry first - tabs that stretch for a perfect fit. Stretchy tabs combined with our brand-new snap fasteners make cloth diapering easy. The new, "no-stuff" system available only in the bumGenius Organic One-Size Cloth Diaper is an ideal solution for families with a child in day-care or family members resistant to cloth diapers! It really is as easy to use as a disposable diaper. Using the snaps on the front of the diaper, adjust the size if needed, put the diaper on your baby, wash, dry and re-use. No extra steps. No stuffing. No cover required. These one-size diapers are designed to fit most babies weighing between 7 and 35 pounds.
- 6 layers of super absorbent, certified organic cotton
- Better design means fewer leaks and an ultra-trim fit
- Generous sizing accommodates more babies
- Easily tuck any insert inside diaper for custom absorbency
- Durable snap closures
- 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to small, medium and large sizes (approximately 8-35 lbs.)
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs gently flex around your baby
- Exclusively made in the United States
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Work Well but eventually wear out Review by D
- Good Buy for a great product Review by Mary Gay
- Not too bad Review by Julie
- Best cloth diapers Review by Stacey
The Green Nursery was great to purchase from. I had orders my first BGEs from Cottonbabies and planned to order more, but they had not yet stocked their new colors. That's when I found The Green Nursery. They offered the same discounted price, the new colors, and shipped much faster. I had my order in 3 days, whereas Cottonbabies took nearly 2 weeks to arrive. I highly recommend both the diapers and the retailer! (Posted on 1/16/2015)
- Love em! Review by Bethany
- Almost as good as the original Review by Megan
- Great Choice for AIO Review by Erin
- BG Love! Review by Lauren
I always dry the inserts in the dryer, since I only own 12 and don't have time to wait for them to air dry. They shells dry fairly quickly on the line, though sometimes I throw those in the dryer too.
Overall, I highly recommend these. We still have plenty of room to grow in them and he seems to be very comfortable in them. He hasn't had a single diaper rash with them either!
(Posted on 1/9/2013)