Plan Toys Pots and Pans - Cooking Utensils
- Children can discover the fun of cooking by holding the handle and using the utensils to stir their imaginative food while role playing various characters with others.
- They can pretend preparing soup and opening and closing the lid to check if the soup is already boiling or not or pretending to sip to check the taste.
- Play along and ask questions such as "What's cooking today" or " What's in the pot"
- Children can hold the handle and pretend to pour their imaginative food into serving bowl or plate.
- After the cooking activity is done, parents can help teach about cleanliness and manners by saying its time for cleaning and telling them to place the utensils in their respective places.
- Extremely durable made of metal and wood for years of play
- This Set Includes Frying Pan Spatula A Pot With Lid Serving Spoon And Saucepan
- The Perfect Complement To Any Child's Kitchen
- Encourages Imagination And Creativity
- This Toy Is Made From All Natural Organic Recycled Rubber Wood
- Recommended Ages: 3+ years
- Durable and cute Review by Tanya
- Great set for little chefs! Review by Margot