Sakura Bloom Blackout Collection - Silk Sling - Jet
Availability: Out of stock
Two layers of our famous hand-loomed dupioni silk in the blackest black. Black rings and custom blacked-out tags.
Our Blackout Collection
Bold. Minimalist. Strong. Soft. Flint (linen) + Jet (silk). Two layers of support. Striking black rings and custom, blacked-out tags. Beyond Basic. Beyond Babyhood.
Silk: a textile treasured around the world for its beauty, durability and drape, is our signature for a reason. We love the natural variation and unique weaves of dupioni silk. Inherently soft, luminous, and elegant, our silk provides so much more than pure luxury. Natural workhorses, Sakura Bloom silk slings are grippy and strong, supportive and breathable, absorbent and lightweight. The fibers have a bit of give so they mold perfectly to the body, moving with you and your baby. Far more practical than meets the eye, silk is also nearly waterproof, naturally resists fire, and it is not easily soiled. We love the fact that silk just gets better with love and use, and looks equally chic with jeans or a cocktail dress.
• grow with your child from infancy through the toddler years
• are easy on/off, just cinch and go
• are perfect for breastfeeding on demand wherever you are
• promote bonding, and calm fussy babies
• are comfortable, intuitive, and deliciously snuggly
• are great for naps when out and about
• mimic natural in-arms carrying positions
• are easy to care for and become softer and stronger over time
• allow you to get work done and make both of you happy
• are each accompanied by a full color instructional booklet
• are made in the USA
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Perfect for baby who loves to be held on your shoulder Review by Sarah