Sloomb Knit Wool Covers
Availability: In stock.
Sloomb - Sustainablebabyish Knit Wool Covers
soft, stretchy, durable, & ultra absorbent.
a year-round, day & night essential for cloth diapering.
sustainablebabyish knit covers are made from öko-tex certified wool yarns and are double-layer knit, making them breathable, soft, and comfortable–perfect for cloth diapered children from newborns to toddlers. sustainablebabyish knit wool covers have a high rise to cover one-size diapers, prefolds, and all sustainablebabyish fitteds, flats, and snapless-multi diapers.
content: 93% wool | 7% lycra.
care: hand wash, lanolize, lay flat to dry – do not machine wash.
öko-tex certified wool yarns & dye, made in a socially and environmentally responsible knit house in China.
the sustainablebabyish knits line is in the one diaper-one treeTM program. the hang tags are made of plantable, wildflower, recycled stock – when you are done with the tag plant in potting soil or your garden, add water, & watch your flowers grow.
What makes Sloomb wool different?
- Sustainablebabyish knits are the softest machine knit wool in the industry
- All knits are double layer throughout for a natural, breathable, and bulletproof solution for year-round use
- Wool is an economical choice - only 3-4 wool covers are needed to successfully cloth diaper and generally need to be washed once every few weeks
- Longies keep little legs legs protected and are extremely durable for everyday use by active children
- Longies are used as both a diaper cover and pants, no extra cover is needed, making cloth diapering easy and convenient
- Beautiful and rich colors from environmentally friendly dyes and dyeing methods that meet the industry's highest standards, thereby ensuring the correct criteria for color stability, color fastness and the use of non-toxic additives
- Our commitment to using wool that is farmed practicing ecologically sustainable methods
- Our wool is spun and dyed in GOTS, Öko-Tex, and ISO 9001:2000 certified facilities that meet the highest standards of quality, environmental protection and cultural and social commitment
- Plantable hangtags = no waste packaging
|SKU||Sloomb Wool Covers|
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Wonderful Review by Chelsea
- I officially love wool! Review by Rebecca
This thing, while it did give my boy quite the bubble butt, it just seemed so comfy on him! I had both inserts in the fitted, with the long one doubled over in the front for extra protection, so all of that probably contributed to the bulk, HOWEVER when he woke up at 5AM (like clockwork) this morning, the outside of the fitted had just barely (maybe!) begun to feel damp, and baby was still nice and warm with this snuggly cover on his legs.
I do like that with this combo, he can sleep in just his diaper and a T-shirt and be perfectly warm, and oh! Forget the idea that wool is scratchy. Maybe true with other wool, but not so with these knit covers! These things are so soft, I seriously just want to cuddle them. Love love love these for overnight. I would enthusiastically recommend these to a friend. (Posted on 9/6/2015)
- So soft! Review by Amber
- LOVE Sloomb Review by Kasey
- Perfect nighttime solution Review by Andrea H.
- Great for summer Review by Amber