Become a TGN Blog Contributor and Earn Rewards!
October 18, 2014 10:08:28 AM EDT
Need a creative outlet? How about some TGN rewards points to help fund your cloth diaper stash? We're looking for writers to share their experiences with cloth diapering, babywearing, and other topics to feature on the TGN Blog. No prior blogging experience is required!
- We're looking for posts about cloth diapering, babywearing, or that are relevant to products in our store.
- Content must be new, original, and not published anywhere else.
- Posts should be around 500(ish) words or greater.
- All posts should include one or more quality photos. You must own the rights to the photos.
- Include a short bio and photo (optional). We can link back to your personal blog if you have one. If you're just in it for the rewards (no shame in that!), we can publish your post anonymously if you wish.
For each approved post submitted, you will earn 500 TGN REWARDS POINTS. You read that right. 500 points! If you aren't familiar with TGN Rewards, click here to learn more. One of the great things about TGN Rewards, is that you don't have to wait until you reach a minimum amount of points to use them. Once you've earned them, you can use your points towards your next purchase! Or save them up if you'd like, the choice is yours.
If you're interested in contributing to the TGN Blog or have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
*Posts that are chosen to be published become property of the The Green Nursery.