Thirsties All In One - Hook & Loop - One Size - Daffodil
Thirsties Duo All In One - Hook & Loop Closure - Cloth Diaper
- More absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
Thirsties new One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties One Size All in One. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are practically indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook & loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
All in all, Thirsties One Size AIO gets a BIG thumbs-up from your wallet, your family, your daycare facility, and occasional caretakers alike.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
|Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price||No|