Thirsties All In One - Snaps - One Size
Availability: In stock.
Thirsties Duo All In One - Snap Closure - Cloth Diaper
- More absorbent and dries 3 times faster than the Duo All In One
- Convenient, trim fitting, and absorbent
- Goes on in one simple step - cloth diapering doesn't get easier
- One size diaper provides a customizable fit for most babies from birth to potty
- 4 total layers of absorbent microfiber terry, a microfleece liner and a reliable waterproof exterior
- Available with hook & loop or NEW snap configuration with two rows of snaps
- Gentle elastic around legs and waist provide protection against leaks
- Stay-dry microfleece liner provides wetness protection
Thirsties new One Size All in One reusable diaper truly challenges the convenience and trim-fit of a disposable diaper. This diaper offers absorbency, waterproof protection, and adjustability all rolled up into a stylish, comfortable and extremely effective cloth diaper.
A built-in, three-layer microfiber terry soaker absorbs an amazing seven times its weight in liquid. The soaker is topped with our stay-dry microfleece which keeps your baby feeling dry. An additional layer of terry lies between the microfleece and PUL body of the diaper providing a last line of defense. The soaker is sewn in on one side (at the top of the diaper), which makes adding extra absorbent layers a cinch and tremendously decreases drying time…it’s the fastest drying diaper we’ve ever created!
Both hook & loop and snap closures are available on Thirsties One Size All in One. While many families prefer hook & loop closures because of the simple, secure fit they provide, snap closures do have a few advantages of their own. They are practically indestructible and are more unyielding than our hook & loop closures, making them more challenging to unfasten for a toddler who prefers to go naked.
Proudly manufactured in the USA
|SKU||Thirsties One Size All In One|
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
- Not my favorite diaper Review by Sonj
- Not my favorite All In One Review by Maura
- Great Value Review by Ericka
- Not exactly what I expected Review by Amanda
- Pretty good Review by Katja
- Love Them So Far Review by Nicole
1. Great Quality
2. Great Price (especially compared to other AIOs)
3. "Insert" is only sewn in on one end so they dry fairly quickly, even if you line dry like I do.
4. Do no seem prone to staining
5. Leg Elastic holds up well and keeps things where they should be (we will see if it stands the test of time as we have only had these a month)
1. The legs are NOT double gussetted...I just assumed they would be like the Thirsties diaper covers...however, so far they have done their job.
2. I am not sure they will fit up to 38 or 40 pounds as advertised. They are already let all the way out in length and we only have a couple more snaps to go on each side and our daughter is only 23 pounds...although she is a chunky baby.
3. They are made of polyester....not cotton. They don't seem as breathable and I am not sure if this is causing a spike in diaper rash or it is something else. (Posted on 5/13/2015)
- Fantastic Diaper Review by Elle