Tula Baby Carrier - Standard - Navigator
Availability: In stock.
Tula Ergonomic Baby Carrier:
- can be used in both front and back carries
- can be used from *15-45 pounds (toddler carrier is approved for 25-50 lbs)
- can be used from birth with the use of the revolutionary Tula Infant Insert (not included), and into toddlerhood with Tula Free to Grow Extenders (not included)
- is easy to use and comfortable
- provides an ergonomic M-position seat supporting optimal development for baby’s body
- is easy to care for and machine washable
- is made by hand from 100% Öko-Tex Standard 100 certified cotton
- is made with the highest quality Duraflex buckles available
- includes features such as dual-adjustment straps to allow for the perfect fit, additional leg-opening and shoulder padding, and a large pocket on the contouring hip belt
- includes a removable hood to support baby’s head while asleep, protect from sun or wind, and allow for comfortable breastfeeding
|Tula Size||Standard (approx 15 - 45lbs)|
|Manufacturing Country||India, Poland, Mexico|
- Tula-rrific. Review by Nikki
Y'all. This carrier. It's amazing. With the Boba, I would wear my son for maybe thirty minutes before I would really feel it in my back and shoulders. I just wore this sucker for three hours and the only thing hurting is my legs from all the walking we did. It's so comfortable.
It's beautiful, also. I love this print and I got so many compliments on it. Compared to the Boba, it seems to have better back support. I always felt like my son was too hunched up in that carrier. I don't feel like that at all with this one and he seemed very comfortable.
My only complaint is that even though he's 15 pounds, he still needs an insert which isn't included. I just rolled up a thin swaddle blanket and it was perfect so I won't be purchasing the expensive insert. He doesn't have far to go and I think he would fit in it's better if he wasn't always in a cloth diaper.
I feel like this carrier will absolutely allow me to carry my son longer. I am already planning out which Toddler Tula I will get when he is too big for this one! (Posted on 2/7/2017)