bumGenius 4.0 Cloth Diaper | 12 pack bundle
- NEW! Durable snap closures help keep diapers on older babies.
- NEW! Generous sizing accommodates larger babies.
- NEW! Easily replaceable elastic keeps your diapers fresh.
- 3x3 snap down design* adjusts the sizing to fit small, medium and large sizes (approximately 7-35+ pounds).
- Trim, snug and comfortable stretchy tabs* provide a custom fit.
- Waterproof insert stopper* prevents leaking at the tummy.
- Diapers are bundled with two inserts: a newborn insert for newborns and a one-size insert for your older baby.
- Wide slot opening makes it easy to stuff and remove insert.
- Slot cover* protects your baby from wetness.
All bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers include a small, lightweight insert for newborns and a larger one-size insert for your growing baby. When your baby outgrows the newborn insert, it works as an overnight booster or as extra absorbency for heavy wetters.
Cloth diapering has never been so easy!
bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers feature our patent pending butterfly closure system to provide a comfortable, trim fit. This simple design makes cloth diapering as easy as using disposables. The familiar design makes bumGenius one-size cloth diapers perfect for care providers who might be resistant to cloth diapering (including daycares).
bumGenius One-Size Cloth Diapers fit most babies from 7 to 35+ pounds. No more sorting by size or having to carry multiple diapers when going out. Three snap-downs on the front of the diaper* allow you to easily adjust the size of the diaper as your baby grows. For newborns, fold down the insert stopper for an extra-small rise.
Only the Best for Your Baby
The soft, waterproof outer fabric keeps the diaper trim on your newborn and toddler. Soft, sueded inner fabric gently wicks moisture away from your baby's skin. Super stretchy, gentle leg and back elastic with rolled out casings keeps the yuk in and help to keep red marks away. Our unique covered* slot opening keeps your baby protected from moisture.
|Manufacturing Country||Not Available|
If I'd known it was this easy...
- Seriously, if I'd known cloth diapering was this easy, I wouldn't have waited until my third child to become a CD convert! BumGenius has rocked my world, and I LOVE them! I bought two of these bundles three months ago. They are amazing diapers. No leaks, even on my baby's chubby legs. Very easy to customize. Super-easy to clean. Quick-drying on a clothes line or drying rack; I don't have to use the dryer! Even my husband, who hated the idea of cloth diapering, thinks they're great. My baby loves them, and she no longer gets diaper rash (she had diaper rash almost constantly with disposables). BUY THEM! You won't regret it. :)
My favorite pocket diaper by far!!
- I love the fit of the BumGenius 4.0 on my two little ones (6 months and 2 years old). The stretchy tabs are wonderful. These pockets are easy to stuff and the inserts are nice and absorbant. These are the diapers I recommend for those who are new to cloth diapering.
Good for a First-Timer
- The BumGenius 4.0 (snaps) were recommended to me by several of my cloth-diapering friends, and being new to not only the cloth-diapering world but also to parenthood, I followed there suggestions. We've been going at it for a few weeks now, and I have been pleasantly surprised at how easy and convenient they are! Other than user-error problems early on, there have been very minimal to no leakages. Awesome diapers and simple to use!
- These diapers saved us! weve been using them for a month now and the almost burnlike rashes my daughter was getting from multiple brands of disposables are gone! she hasent been red once since switching! they are super cute and honestly about a million times easier than i expected them to be even my husband likes them (if you knew my husband you would stop reading and buy them now) the green nursery is amazing as well their customer service is kind and courteous and the response time is great!!! Im completely addicted to cloth diapers now and i wouldent buy from anywhere else
I need more!
- I am loving these diapers. The only problem I had was with leakage at the beginning because my babe was at a weird size between snaps. We no longer leak now that she has grown a bit. I wish they had been on sale when I ordered like they are now. I want/need more.